- 2 lb potatoes
- 1/2 lb macaroni
- 2 green sweet peppers
- stalk celery
- 4 blades shallot salt
- 1 Cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Small can of corn evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, dice potatoes and boil with salt until tender and drain.
- Boil macaroni separately with salt, onion powder, garlic power, drain and set aside.
- Chop the celery, shallot, and peppers.
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes, and macaroni with mayonnaise.
- Add the corn, the celery, shallot, peppers, mix all ingredients.
- Add evaporated milk to taste.